FROM THE OFFICE OF THE WARD COUNCILLOR
DIEPSLOOT WARD 113
Date: 26 January 2021
Good Day Diepsloot Residents ( Ward 95,96,and 113 )
Today Tuesday the 26 January 2021 a Virtual Meeting held from 14h00 till 15h30
- Cllr TA Mabuke for Ward 113
- Cllr S Mthembu for Ward 96
- Cllr Molly Kubayi for Ward 95 as an Ex Officio
- Mr Lunga Cephukane : Ward 113 Admin
- Humphrey Manamela : Ward Gov Manager Region A
- Pule Ratau : JDA Stakeholders Manager
- Lesley Mpolokeng JDA Project Manager
- Lungelo Ngcosini : JDA Consultant
- Tebogo Motlogelwa : Regional Director Office Project Budget R+15 m for now Project Duration : On- going Project Area : Diepsloot Ward 113 Along JB Marks Road joining Ubuntu Road to Ext 05 Circle…proceeding to R511 Road Stakeholders Engagement
On February 2020 : JDA Team accompanied by the office of the RD did full presentation regarding this project before Diepsloot Stakeholders at Ext 07 MPCC Hall. From there the process put on hold due to Covid 19 and Lockdown Regulations in place
The last year presentation indicated that : Ward 95 JDA first phase will be completed and Road Link next to Ricasha Hardware going to behind Ext 05 Graveyard to join Muldersdrift Road at the small petrol station Ext 13 will be done. But due to budget constraints, the above mentioned two areas will not be done for now, same time with the current one
DUE TO CURRENT LOCK DOWN REGULATIONS IN PLACE
- No gathering ( Stakeholders Meeting will be conducted )
- No public meeting will be held
- Information will flow to all residents of 03 Wards using various platforms of communication such as :
- Community Radio
- Community Newspaper
- Community Wassup Chart Groups
- Community Leadership lead by Ward Councillors CLO Recruitment
It will be in place Next Week Monday 01 February 2021.
Advertisement will be placed in all strategic areas of Ward 113 and in Community Wassup Groups.
Only Applicants who are residents from Ward 113 will be allowed to apply. CVs for interested people will be dropped at Diepsloot Youth Centre.
Advertisement will run for 07 Working Days
Advertisement will be placed in all strategic areas within the 03 Wards ( 95,96 and 113) and in Community Wassup groups.
Profiles attached with requested documents will be dropped at Diepsloot Youth Centre Box.
The Advert for the Local SMES Recruitment will be in place after the closure of the CLO Recruitment Advert .
Local Business men and women from Ward 95, 96, and 113 are entitled to apply or send their profile if interested and work if selected and appointed.
Advertisement according to its categories ( Skilled, Semi Skilled and Unskilled ) recruitment will be placed in all strategic areas of 03 Wards and Community Wassup groups after the appointment of the CLO.
Areas where residents will be required to go and drop their CV or register for employment will be made known by members of community in due course.
N. B : Kindly note that these opportunities which will be brought by the JDA are not for a certain Business Forum or a certain Concern Group but is for all residents of Diepsloot 03 Wards ( 95,96 and 113)
Yours in Batho Pele Principle
Cllr TA Mabuke
Tel : 011 464 5100
Cell : 078 586 8985/ 081 303 9444
Mail : Thambulom@joburg.org.za